Do you require a reputable credible house clearance company?
Our professional, polite staff ensure efficient work and we usually only require two days notice.
We carry out all types of house clearances covering the whole of Northern England and Scotland. We are a completely qualified & insured company, we are also WEE waste compliant as well as 100% compliant with all environment agency laws.
As part of our service, our specialist group of experienced staff are available on short notice to perform complete & reliable property clearance.
Please take a moment to review our house clearance frequently asked questions.
Read our house clearance service reviews.
- A House Clearance Business You Can Trust:
- Free FAST quotes over the phone.
- Free professional guidance and advice.
- We work around your routine.
- A discreet and considerate service.
- Specialist house clearance staff.
- Environmentally friendly solution.
- Members of AFTA (Anti Fly Tipping Association) and the UK Environment Agency.
- Completely licensed & Insured to complete any house clearance.
We also specialise in hoarded house clearance.
Thanks to our fully trained and expert house clearance team, we take pride in the fact we have never let a customer down. (We never employ the use of subcontractors).
Why You Should Use Our Property Clearance Service?
- We 100% guarantee to show up on the day of our appointment.
- We use a large Luton furniture van, see pictures above.
- We will complete the house clearance work for the price quoted.
- We average a 99% recycling rate of all items cleared.
- We are a totally licensed waste service provider.
- All of our house clearance staff are fully uniformed.
- WE DO NOT use subcontractors, all of our staff are our own.
- We operate six days a week and cover all areas in Northern England and Scotland.
- We only use licensed recycling centres, that do actually recycle all waste.
- We have a full public liability insurance policy in place.
- We are 100% registered with the UK Environment Agency.
- We provide each customer with an invoice that contains all of our credentials and license numbers.
- We follow all requirements of Health and Safety Laws while undertaken any house clearance.
- We NEVER dispose of anything that can be reused or donated to charities.
We often work with legal representatives, neighbours and estate agents on your behalf. Additionally, we can collect keys and work unattended if your not able to be present on the day.
We are experts in clearing all types of properties. We have been successfully undertaking house clearance for many years. No matter if you’re clearing a deceased relatives home or preparing a house for a sale or to let we ensure the procedure is hassle-free. We clear all types of homes, we also carry out cluttered and hoarded house clearance.
Our House Clearance Reuse And Recycling Policy
We regularly donate many house clearance items to charity and what we can not donate is recycled – Always.
On average we manage to donate around three van loads a week to charities across the UK. We often ask our customers if they have a favourite or preferred charity they would like us to try to donate their items to. * Please Note * We ourselves are not a charity organisation, we are a business that works to make a profit.
Obtaining A Fast No Obligation House Clearance Quote
In order to give you an accurate quote we just need to understand your circumstances and details about the clearance, such as what area the property is in and what size (how many bedrooms) and whether you would describe the contents of the house as standard or cluttered. You can also tell us if there are any access issues or anything unusual within the house/property to be removed. We can also remove and vehicles if required. All costs will be given upfront and if the customers agree then a date will be arranged for the house clearance to be undertaken.